Table of Contents
If you’re wondering how much Stardust trades in Pokémon GO is going to solve your doubt so that the next time you are about to make an exchange, you can calculate if you have enough to get that Pokémon that you want so much from your friend.
One of the incredible novelties introduced in Pokémon GO It has been Pokémon trading, one of the features that the gaming community has been longing for since the games release two years ago. However, now that we have the exchanges in Pokémon GO, many doubts arise about how much Stardust is necessary to carry out the different conversations with our friends.
Stardust Trades Cost In Pokémon GO
As you know, it’s only possible to trade Pokémon with friends, so remember to add a few people first. Once both you and your friend are at level 10 trainer, you will be able to trade.
To go to the Pokémon exchange, click on your trainer name, go to the friend’s tab, and also tap on the friend’s name with whom you want to exchange Pokémon. On that screen, you will already see the button of the trading interface.
stardust costs when trading in Pokémon GO:
- To trade a standard Pokémon, if you don’t have it in your Pokedex, you will need 20,000 Stardust, and if you already have it, 100.
- To trade a regional Pokémon, if you don’t have it in your Pokédex, you will need 20,000 stardust, and if you do have it, 100.
- To trade a shiny Pokémon, if you don’t have it in your Pokédex, you will need 1 million Stardust, and also if you already have it, 20,000.
- To trade a Legendary Pokémon, you will need 1 million Stardust if you don’t have it and 20,000 if you already have it.
At the Moment, There is no way to Trade Higher Level Pokémon
Although the amount of Stardust required may seem excessive to you, it should be clarified that there will be different discounts on these amounts depending on your level of friendship with that person. In this way, we recommend that you try to raise your company with that person to the ultra level before you waste your Stardust.
- If your friendship level with your friend is average, you will not receive any discount in exchange for Stardust.
- If your friendship level with your friend has been upgraded once, you will get a 20% discount on Stardust.
- If your friendship level with your friend is ultra, you will receive a 92% discount on Stardust.
- If your friendship level with your friend is at the maximum, you will receive a 96% discount on Stardust.
How much Stardust does each trade cost in Pokémon Go? and also how important it is for you to raise the friendship level with your friends. Remember that if you need more tricks, do not miss the opportunity to visit our general guide on Pokémon GO.
How Special Trades work in Pokémon GO
In trades, not all Pokémon work the same. They are divided into different types:
Normal Pokémon trades
- Region Exclusives
- Forms you don’t have in your Pokédex (such as Unown, Alolan Pokemon, and Castform )
- Any other Pokémon not in your Pokédex that isn’t Legendary or Shiny
- legendary Pokémon
- Pokémon varicolored / Shiny
We remind you again that Mythical Pokémon – like Mew – cannot be traded.
Differences Between Normal and Special Exchanges
There are two main differences between regular and memorable trades. One is that you can only make one particular trade per day, no matter who it is. That resets at the same time as PokéStops and Research, around midnight.
The other is the cost of Stardust. It is where things get a bit more complicated. If you trade Legendries and Shiny that you both have, the price is the same as a regular Pokémon you don’t own, such as a regional one. But if one of you doesn’t have the Legendary or Shiny being traded, the cost increases considerably.
trade shiny Pokémon go
how much does it cost to exchange a shiny
trade Pokémon go cost
Pokémon go 2022 trade cost
how much does it cost to trade a shiny legendary Pokémon
how many Stardust does it cost to exchange shiny
Pokémon go exchange
trade Pokémon go cost 2021
Stardust trade prices vary depending on what you’re trading. For example, changing a Famous or Shiny Pokémon that your friend doesn’t have yet can cost up to 1,000,000 Stardust. The trade cost decreases to 800,000 for Great Friends, 80,000 for Ultra Friends, and 40,000 for Best Friends.