Table of Contents
Rajkot Update news During the Sixth Phase of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 135 Mous has Signed: Gujarat an actual state in India, recently 135 MoUs signed the sixth phase of the tax convention from Gujarat. To give employment in Gujarat and increase India, the sixth program was concluded on Monday, in which so far, 135 MoUs have signed, and also they signed. By signing the MoU, the unemployed of Gujarat will get employment, and Many industrialists will benefit in any way by setting up their industry.
Rajkot Update news During the Sixth Phase of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 135 Mous was Sign
The “Vibrant Gujarat Summit” sixth phase in Rajkot was update from 9 to January 11, 2017. Some essential updates were signed during the summit, including an MoU between India and Sri Lanka, such as a Framework Agreement between India and Israel and an MOU between Gujarat Energy Development Corporation Limited and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company.
The MoU between India and Sri Lanka will help progress trade and investment opportunities between the two countries. At the same time, the Framework Agreement between India and Israel will reinforce cooperation in fields such as agriculture, water incomes, energy, organization development, and climate change moderation. In addition, the MOU between Gujarat Energy Development Corporation Limited (GEDCL) and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company also focuses on developing renewable energy projects in Gujarat.
The Signing of MoUs and Deals
During the sixth phase of the vibrant Gujarat Talks, Several MoUs and Deal signed. The most significant was the agreement between the Gujarat government and Railways to develop Ahmedabad as a railway hub. The agreement will facilitate better connectivity between Ahmedabad and other parts of the country.
Also, several other agreement signs include an MoU between Saurashtra University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), an MoU between Gujarat Energy Development Corporation and Ernst & Young, and an MoU between Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited and World Bank.
Rajhttps://www.digitalwebmd.com/biometric/kot – Rajkot Update news During the Sixth Phase of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 135 Mous Signed
Rajkot is a city that is in the process of being turn into a tourist spot. The city has had many developmental plans in the past few years, making it one of the most vibrant cities in Gujarat. The sixth stage of the Vibrant Gujarat Meeting held here recently and signed many vital agreements. So, here are some of the updates that took place through this event:
- A metro rail system set to launch in Rajkot bring up-to-date soon.
- Including a 100-bed hospital and a geriatric hospital.
- Several new hospitals have opened in the city.
- Several new roads have constructed, including an expressway linking Rajkot with Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad.
- Some industrial zones have established in the city, which will help increase its economy.
The Economy of Gujarat
Rajkot Update news During the Sixth Phase of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 135 Mous was Signed: In 2014-15, Gujarat’s economy grew by 7.7%, relate to previous economic year. In 2015-16, the state’s GDP grew by 8% compared to 2014-15.
- Gujarat is one of the most wealthy and developed states in India. The state has a growing economy with reasonable estimates for the future. Also, this growth is mainly due to strong economic performances of the major sectors such as agriculture, industry, service, and tourism.
- The state’s economy is based on agriculture, industry, services, and tourism.
- Agriculture remains the backbone of Gujarat’s economy. After that, the GDP share decreased over the years, accounting for a vital ratio of the state’s GDP. The main crops grown in Gujarat are cotton, sugarcane, wheat, and rice.
- The state has a large potenhrxei, mutkjtial for agricultural growth due to increasing population and rising per capita incomes. http://growth. Thus, efforts made to improve irrigation services and create a favorable environment for agricultural production.
- Significant industries in Gujarat include textiles, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food processing, and automobiles.
- Export-oriented industries have developed as an essential driver of growth in the sector. The government has initiated measures like industrial corridors and ‘Make in India’ campaigns to strengthen Gujarat’s position as an industrial hub.
- The services sector plays an essential role in Gujarati.
A Look at the Future of Rajkot – Rajkot Update news During the Sixth Phase of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 135 Mous was Signed
The sixth phase of Vibrant Gujarat Summit begins on February 18 in Rajkot updates. The meeting held to help investment and cooperation between Gujarat’s various state governments and private companies. The summit has seen several important signings. Including a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Rajasthan government and the French company Total SA. Also, this MOU focuses on developing renewable energy projects in Rajasthan.
Another MOU was signed between the Gujarat government and Japanese company Mitsubishi Corporation to set up a solar panel business plant in Ahmedabad. The meeting also saw launch of an ambitious project called. The ‘Gujarat Model of Infrastructure Development. These development show that Rajkot is still important in attracting investment and cooperation from around the world.
This project will see the construction of over 1,000 km of expressways, airports, ports. And other infrastructure facilities across Gujarat over the next five years.
Industry constitutes a significant part of Gujarat’s economy. So, it contributes about 23% to the state’s GDP and employs over 1 million people. Overall, these contracts direct continued investment in Gujarat by various objects, confirming its status as one of India’s actual states.