Set Alarm for 1:00 P.M – Functions, Details, And Information – 2022
Set Alarm for 1:00 P.M
Set Alarm for 1:00 p.m. (13:00) on your mobile phone or PC with this online alarm clock. Because, this 1 o’clock timer works with your computer’s time, helping you wake up. This alarm clock will wake you up correctly at 1:00 p.m. Make certain you have the date and time on your PC and smartphone, as it works based on your system times. You can also set the Alarm for a specific time here. Select hours, minutes, and AM/PM and click the Set Alarm button.
How to Set Alarm on Android
Among the many functions of your Android phone, perhaps one of the most useful is that it can be your alarm clock, either to wake you up in the morning or to remind you to take the chicken out of the oven. There are two main types of alarms: one-time and recurring, both of which are available in the Clock app.
Principles – Set One-Time Alarm on Android
You can use the Clock app to set the Alarm if you prefer. Please note that the user interface will differ depending on the Android phone as each manufacturer modifies Android at their discretion. But the principles apply to almost any model.
Also, remember that alarms will sound when your phone screen is off (in sleep mode) and even when the volume is set to silent or vibrate. There’s a separate volume control for alarm volume, which you can find in the Settings app under something like “Sounds” or “Volume.”
Alarm Sound if the Phone Turn off Completely
- Open the Clock app, then select the Alarm tab at the bottom of the screen. At the top of the main window, you should see an option to add an alarm.
- Tap that, and you’ll get a time on the top half of the screen with different settings on the bottom half. Scroll the hours up or down until you reach the one you want, then repeat the process with the minutes.
- When you have the time, tell the app what day you want the Alarm to go off. It is achieved by tapping on the calendar icon, which is located just above the letter row representing each day.
- A small calendar window will open where you can tap on the day you need the Alarm and tap one once you have selected the date.
- Below that, you will find a field called Alarm Name, tap on it, and you can give this particular Alarm its title, making sure you know what the persistent chime indicates.
- The final options below the name field allow you to change the alarm sound, the type of vibration, and how you want the snooze function to work.
- For example, tapping the Alarm sound option will open a menu where you can tap Ringtone and assign specific melodies to each Alarm.
The setting can be turned on or off, so you only get vibrating alerts when you’re likely in a meeting or a quiet place when the sign is supposed to sound. When everything is set to your liking, tap Save, and your Alarm is now ready to use, with details displayed in the Alarms section of the Clock app.
How to Set a Recurring Alarm on Android? Set Alarm for 1:00 P.M
It is easy to achieve if you need the Alarm to go off on different days or also on the same days each week. Follow the instructions above, but instead of tapping the calendar icon when setting the date, tap the letter(s) for the days you need the Alarm. That is all, and everything else is the same.
1. Set the Alarm
- Open the Clock app on your phone.
- At the bottom
- Choose an alarm clock.
- To add an alarm, tap Add.
- To reset an alarm, tap its current time.
2. Set the alarm time
- On the analog clock: Slide the pointer to the desired time and then slide the information to the selected minutes.
- On the digital clock: Enter the desired hours and minutes.
- In 12-hour format: Tap AM or PM.
- Tap OK.
- Cancel or delete an alarm
- Open the Clock app on your phone.
- At the bottom, Alarm.
- Tap the down arrow on the Alarm you want.
Cancel: To cancel an alarm scheduled to sound in the next 2 hours, tap Cancel.
Delete: To permanently delete the Alarm, touch Delete.
3. What Alarm Alternatives are there? It Specific Features
Whether you don’t like the default UI or are looking for more specific features, rest assured there are plenty of alternative options.
Many tick the same boxes as the watch, and some additional support features range from sleep tracking to scheduling routines. In particular, several native apps aim to create a more holistic tool. You deserve a digital alarm system that does everything you need. Consider the following Feel free to explore options beyond the default Android settings.
4. Wake Up to Sleep – Set Alarm for 1:00 P.M
The bedtime assistant isn’t bad, but it’s not the gold standard either. and other gadgets often track your sleep cycles also some can wait for the perfect time to wake you up with an alarm. Hence, Remember that most alternative tools require a monthly subscription or one-time purchase.
Google Fit and Google Nest Hub (2nd generation) can work together as an all-in-one sleep tracking system. Nest Hub includes wake-up and sleep-tracking capabilities, while Google Fit offers more detailed sleep analytics. The main downside is that Nest Hub’s alarm clock doesn’t wake you up (yet) with lighter sleep cycles. Many third-party options offer limited free versions, and also even integrate with Google Fit.
5. Easily Set Alarms – Set Alarm for 1:00 P.M
You don’t have to worry next time you deal with an urgent problem and also say goodbye to that dreaded insomnia and baked cakes If you’re planning on getting started with Google Assistant, we recommend you take the time to get to know it. Exploring the wide range of features available to Android users is never a good idea.
Hence, this function of an Android phone is most useful and the alarm also makes the ring when the phone screen is off and also in sleep mode, and even when the volume is in silent or vibrate mode. If you are bothered by chronic wakefulness. Hence, you may want to explore the extensive list of third-party sleep trackers advertising smart alarms on the Play Store. Android is very close to your digital corner. if you need to fine-tune the details.