Table of Contents
About – Visa Gift Cards Online
Visa Gift Cards Online: Visa gift cards are prepaid cards offered by central banks where all you have to buy a card and load it with any amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 10,000 (the range commonly accepted by most banks) and personalize it. Engrave the recipient’s name on the card (it always feels special!). You can buy them online or in bank branches. Here is a summary of where to buy Visa gift cards, widely accept by thousands of merchants in India.
The easiest way to buy a gift voucher is online. Banks also allow you to purchase gift cards online through their Net Banking facilities and send them to the recipient. It even applies to electronic gift cards. For example, you can buy Gift Plus cards from HDFC Bank through Net Banking.
- Step 1: Log in with your Net Banking credentials, which are your customer ID and password.
- Step 2: Go to the Inquiry section on the left panel.
- Step 3: Go to the Maps tab
- Step 4: Select “Buy Gift Card”
- Step 5: Personalize the gift card by entering the name of the recipient who will receive the gift card
How Can you Buy Gift Cards from Bank Branch?
If online banking is not your thing, you can walk into a bank branch and request a Gift Card application form. So, y
ou must fill out all the information requested in the state, like your personal details, contact information, information about the recipient, and mode of payment. This form also doubles up as a consent form that authorizes the bank to debit the gift amount from your account.
Benefits of the Visa Gift Cards
- They are valid for up to a year.
- They give the recipient total independence in how they want to spend the money on the card. They can dine out, shop till they drop, or spend it on entertainment.
- Beneficiaries can also avail themselves of special discounts on the Gift Cards which banks offer.
- They are highly secure they come with a unique PIN that can check the balance on your card. You can do this at an ATM or merchant outlets. In addition, you can instantly hotlist your card in the event of a loss of cards.
- They are widely accept. For example, HDFC Bank Visa Gift Cards can use at more than 4 lakh merchant outlets in India.
- These cards can only remain use in India.
Buy this Gift Card Online
As one of the world’s best-known and trusted brands, Visa gift cards are perfect for a friend or loved one. Featuring an original photo and text, each gift card is personally designed for the recipient. You can add your photo or choose one of our custom templates to get start. Then further personalize the gift card with an embossed message directly on the card. Choose any amount between $10 and $250.
Visa gift cards can be used online, over the phone, and at your favorite stores and restaurants across the country, like Target, Walmart, Olive Garden, and more also in addition, this card can use anywhere in the United States that accepts Visa debit cards.
How a Visa Gift Card Works?
Gift cards are a form of prepaid debit card that is load with funds for future use. There are generally two types of gift cards: open-loop and close-loop. In general, both types can be use online and in person.2
Therefore, many gift cards have a minimum and maximum initial load amount. So, for example, there may be a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $500. In some situations, gift card use for part of a purchase with cash, debit, or credit to offset expense and as protective measure reduce the risk of loss, many gift cards also register online, allowing the remaining balance to track and block if a card is lost. In this way, some gift cards are more secure than cash.
Visa Gift Card is a “reloadable prepaid” card, the initial value set of the person who purchase the card. Additional funds cannot add later. This Card carries this logo like any other Visa card, so it can use at the millions of places that accept this cards, including online.