Calendly.com/mynutanix: Tope Awotona is the founder and CEO of Calendly, the modern scheduling platform for high-performing teams and individuals fast-tracking business forward. Tope founded Calendly in 2013 with the vision of shortening the setting up for everyone without back-and-forth emails. Perfect partner app to our desktop application, also the new Calendly app lets you bring the power of scheduling with you on the go.
Calendly App – Calendly.com/mynutanix
The ability to view upcoming meeting details, wherever it may take you can feel more prepared throughout the day. Hence, view answers to your invitee questions, look up a phone number and even join video calls directly from the app. You also have the flexibility to rearrange or cancel upcoming meetings to improve your day or invitees better.
After that, you can quickly copy your scheduling links and paste them into an email, text, or any other app, saving you time while you’re away from your computer. Applying iOS’ native sharing abilities, you can quickly populate your scheduling link and a brief message without ever needing to leave the Calendly app.
What is Calendly, and Why is it Used for?
Calendly is your setting-up automation platform for eliminating the back-and-forth emails for finding the perfect time and so much more. Create your free account. No credit card is required. Calendly helps to track and schedule appointments quickly. It syncs with all calendars easily. The best part is it ensures that different meetings are not scheduled simultaneously. Therefore, it makes it easy to know the correct times of availability for appointments.
Calendly is Used For – Calendly.com/mynutanix
As a new Calendly user, you will receive a free 14-day trial of the Teams subscription once your new account is created. A new Calendly user, during the 14-day trial period, will have access to all Teams features. At the end of 14-day trial period, the account will automatically roll over to our free Basic subscription.
Through integrations in Zoom, Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Slack, Zapier, and more, it’s no wonder Calendly is trusted by everyone from Twilio and eBay to Dartmouth and Gartner. By participating in your Calendly account with Marvelous, you’ll be able to create and sell your private session packages, and your clients can book their sessions all within the Marvelous platform.
Nutanix Software – Calendly.com/mynutanix
Initiatives count on Nutanix software for its flexibility and scalability to run their database services, private cloud, and virtualized desktop organization. HPE Green lake with Nutanix delivers presentation while allowing you to eliminate overprovisioning risk, gain greater visibility into consumption and performance, and access turnkey management service with a fully HPE-managed hybrid cloud solution. HPE Green lake is the only way to secure a combined Nutanix software program and hardware in a consumption-based, pay-per-use model.
Nutanix University Education Site Launched
Calendly.com/mynutanix: Nutanix has reshaped its learning portal to the very cool-looking Nutanix University. So, this new area has replaced their old training site NuSchool. All the incomes you need have been brought together into a single place. After that you can find all your training and certification links here, and from my experience so far, it is a vast improvement on the older site. One of my favourite features is Symbols. Symbols are now issue on completion of courses and other tasks on the site.
Divided into three Different Areas
The home page is divide into three different areas; I’ll break them down a little in the section below.
- Training – All the different types of training from Online, Classroom & Combined learning and this area pulls together. It is now a one-stop shop for training, and also you no longer need to look elsewhere for classes or email Nutanix to get contact to particular courses. After that, you can search categories by Product or Release. I think the navigation is much better. I could find what I was looking for and ensure I hadn’t missed any training for a particular release.
2. Certifications – This is the place to go to find out about and book any formal Nutanix certification you wish to take. Certification Learning Plan would be the perfect place to start.
3. Resources – The screenshot below gives an idea of how much is in there. So, this is where you can find additional information, There is a wealth of knowledge here and far too much, to list at the bottom of the Homepage. Easily missed is a list of the latest Video Learning. After that i have found this very useful for finding a video on a particular topic quickly. Hence, my understanding is Nutanix is working on bringing offline videos to some of the content.
HPE GreenLake with Nutanix is only way to increase the rewards of a Nutanix distribution by updating data centers. On a consumption basis, running any application at scale, and running manage mixed cloud environments. Also, these solutions offer the industry’s top servers, the HPE ProLiant DX portfolio, improved for Nutanix placements.
Also, one of my favourite features is Symbols. So, you be able to find all your training and certification links here, and also from my experience so far, it is a huge improvement on the older site. Nutanix has also added the concept of Learning Plans. For example, learning plans now set together the training that will help with a specific certification.
Overviews – Calendly.com/mynutanix
BRING TO LIFE YOUR MIX AND MULTI-CLOUD STRATEGY
- Faster time to market without limit by the capacity constraint
- Detail analytics about resource consumption and performance tying costs to outcomes. Delivered via an intuitive dashboard view in the HPE Green lake Central platform
- Easy scalability with a one-click upgrade process
- To increase customer satisfaction and easy service management. With a single point of contact and a unified support model that eases the support processes and contributes.
- The lower total cost of ownership based on the HPE Green lake. Consumption model and free Nutanix AHV hypervisor and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software.
- Unplanned downtime event by up to 85 percent1
- Increased consistency with a reduction.
- Also, Improved security with built-in security, data protection, backup, and data recovery functionality
- More excellent choice in virtualization technology.
Users can create traditional event types, set reminders and notifications, and automate follow-up emails, among other features. Therefore this flexibility allows startups to tailor the platform to their specific requirements and work more capably.
Therefore, Nutanix cloud platform incorporates an array of powerful data-efficiency techniques that are alert and scalable.